Popular Posts

Thursday 19 May 2016

Olatunji Akintola signed for West Ham united



Unknown Nigerian Olatunji Akintola has said he is thrilled to sign his first professional contract with English Premier League club West Ham.
The 17-year-old defender has come through the West Ham United Academy and was unveiled on Wednesday after signing a three-year contract his first professional contract with the Hammers.
“It’s a great feeling for me and my family, a very proud day,” he told the West Ham website.
“It feels great that the club have shown faith in me to give me another three years to help develop myself as a footballer.
“I’ve been here since I was eight so it’s been nine years of hard work. But I’m playing for a top Premier League academy so I’m definitely enjoying it so well.”
Akintola has been a part of the West Ham U18s, where he became an important member, helping them qualify for the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment